Ash Gaming is a British developer of gambling software founded in 2000. The company released its first full-fledged product in 2002. Ash’s main specialization is online casino slots. The group also develops products for other gambling areas.
After the release of the first online casino slot in 2002, Ash Gaming actively expanded its portfolio with new slot machines and games over the next 10 years. A progressive and interesting company was noticed by the giants of the gambling market. So in 2011 Ash Gaming became a part of the holding company Playtech. The transaction amount was $ 30 million.
After this merger, Ash Gaming continues to launch new products under its own brand. One of the main terms of the deal with Playtech is to keep the core of the Ash team. This allows the company to stay afloat in such a competitive industry.
Key Personalities for Ash Gaming:
- Chris Ash is the founder of the company, after whom it is named. He is still a key person in it. He was engaged in software development for the gambling industry even before the launch of the startup.
- Chao Wang is an important member of the Ash Gaming team, although he has not always been a part of it. At this stage, he holds the position of chief developer. He has been working for the company since 2011. Previously worked in such corporations as Gooii, Yahoo!, welcomes innovation and unconventional approach.
- James Owens-joined the company in 2015 and managed to implement several ideas. Owens is a fan of sports and brings in casino products from Ash Gaming.
Popular slots of the company
Ash Gaming online casino slots are distinguished by their creativity and memorable design. The emphasis is on Flash technology, so that the slot machines are available in any modern browser. Slots are also available on mobile devices, as the company adheres to the Mobile First policy.
The line of Ash Gaming slots features items dedicated to British reality shows: Little Britain, X Factor, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? This interesting approach to choosing titles allows you to quickly attract a neutral audience.
Other interesting slot machines in the developer’s portfolio:
- Amazon Wild is an adventure slot with three-dimensional graphics and corresponding soundtrack. On five reels, you can activate as many as 100 paylines, there is a bonus round.
- King Arthur is a historical slot machine with 20 paylines and a standard 5×3 playing field. The game was released back in 2010, but it is still in demand among players due to the bonus round with high multipliers.
- Slotris is a slot machine aimed at retro lovers. It is not very similar to other slots, but more like Tetris (hence the name) with a 10×15 playing field, on which blocks fall in random order. To win, you need to collect 10 blocks in a horizontal position.
- Respinner is a classic fruit slot with plums, watermelons, lemons and the BAR element. 20 paylines, a 5×3 field and a nice bonus are the standard set for a high-quality video slot.
In addition to slots, Ash Gaming offers the following products for bookmakers and casinos::
- Table games (roulette, blackjack);
- Video Poker Game;
- Quick Games (Instant Games).
Ash Gaming – a proven developer of online casino software
There is no doubt about the reliability of Ash’s slots and other products, as the company is licensed by the UK Gaming Commission (UKGC).
Creativity and commitment to innovation are the main values of this developer. Thanks to these qualities, the company was noticed in Playtech. Ash Gaming’s main office is located in London. At the same time, an international team works for the benefit of the operator. There are employees from Spain, China, and Poland.
The provider’s products are used by such gambling brands as Unibet, 888, BetVictor, William Hill, LeoVegas, Betfair. Most of them are British operators. In the future, it is possible to enter other markets as well. Since the company is actively working on new products. Meanwhile, Ash Gaming is almost the main strike force of Playtech in British online casinos.